Tasmanian Community Achievement Awards
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entry is free. Eligibility for entry is dependent on the award category and may be open to businesses, groups, organisations and/or individuals
- Nominees must be residing in Tasmania (for a minimum of 2 years) or the nomination activity must be specific to Tasmania.
- All guidelines should be addressed in your online nomination. Supporting documents and photographs should be attached with your nomination, if relevant.
- All nomination information, photos and supporting material may be used by the Awards office for promotional purposes.
- Nominees agree to media publicity and promotion associated with the Awards nomination, including any photos submitted or taken at the Awards Presentation ceremony.
- Nominations close on Wednesday 10th August 2016.
- Nominees who are selected as Finalists should endeavour to attend the Gala Awards Presentation Dinner on Saturday 5th November 2016 (inability to attend does not disqualify entry)
- Previous winners in the Community Achievement Awards are not eligible to nominate in an Award category they have already won.
NOMINATION HINTS AND TIPS
- Complete the official nomination form.
- Review the general information and category guidelines.
- Using the category guidelines determine the most suitable category (nominees may enter more than one category, however, we require a separate application for each nomination).
- Your nomination should address the guidelines listed for the relevant Award category. The nomination should clearly demonstrate the achievements of the nominee. NOTE: there is a 750 word limit per question.
- Check all guidelines to ensure you do not miss out important points.
- Upload at least one headshot of the nominee.
- Upload copies of relevant newspaper articles, awards, certificates, photographs, etc. They need to be recent, clear and relevant to your application. NOTE: there is a limit of 10 attachments and a 3MB size limit per attachment.
- Provide a 100 word summary of your nomination for publicity purposes.
- Contact the Awards office on 03 6234 9677 if you have any questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.