NEW SOUTH WALES
NSW/ACT Regional Achievement & Community Awards
Seven of our eight category winners will receive $2,500 from Commonwealth Bank.
- Department of Primary Industries Crown Reserve Trust - Corporate Managers Award
- Department of Primary Industries Crown Reserve Trust - Community Managers Award
- Prime Super - Community of the Year Award - Population Under 15,000
- Prime Super - Community of the Year Award - Population Over 15,000
- Prime Super - Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- MOA Benchmarking - Community Service in Aged Care Award
- CRT Agricultural Community Achiever Award
The other category winner will receive a PRIME7 Television Advertising Package.
- Dobija Print World - Events and Tourism Award
There will be three finalists in each category and from them a winner for each category will be chosen and announced at the Awards Gala Presentation Dinner.
Judging will take place on Wednesday 28th September, 2016.
The judging panel will include category experts, sponsor representatives and community leaders who have or are making a valuable contribution to regional and rural NSW and the ACT.
The decision of the judging panel are final and no correspondence will be entered into.