NEW SOUTH WALES
NSW/ACT Regional Achievement & Community Awards
Seven of our eight category winners will receive $2,500 from Commonwealth Bank.
- Department of Primary Industries Crown Reserve Trust - Corporate Managers Award
- Department of Primary Industries Crown Reserve Trust - Community Managers Award
- Prime Super - Community of the Year Award - Population Under 15,000
- Prime Super - Community of the Year Award - Population Over 15,000
- Prime Super - Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- MOA Benchmarking - Community Service in Aged Care Award
- CRT Agricultural Community Achiever Award
The other category winner will receive a PRIME7 Television Advertising Package.
- Dobija Print World - Events and Tourism Award
Three category finalists are selected for each category award.
From the three category finalists one is selected as the category award winner.
Judging takes place after nominations close.
The judging panel includes representatives from award sponsors, community leaders and independent expert judges for each category.
The decisions of the judging panel are final and no correspondence will be entered into.